In my Heart

In my church we're counciled to keep a record of our lives for our future posterity. This is my record for now, of the things of my heart.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Peter's Home!

Well, Peter (Elder Parley) got home from his mission last week!! I'm so excited to finally have him home after all those months of letters. I'm sure the people of Michigan really needed Peter to share the gospel with them, but I need him too! His homecoming talk is tomorrow and I'll post about it on Monday.

I'm so excited to have started this blog and to have Peter back home in Provo!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow Molly, this is pretty brave of you! There's no way I'd have the guts Girl! Anyway, I'm so excited to see what happens with you and Peter. Just don't flunk out of your classes Girl!

    See you at work babe,

    Emily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home