In my Heart

In my church we're counciled to keep a record of our lives for our future posterity. This is my record for now, of the things of my heart.

Friday, June 03, 2005

New Job

Yes it's true, I got a new job off-campus. I'll miss Emily and all of the friends I made in the WILK, but my uncle needed a receptionist and I guess I'm just the girl for the job. I start on Monday and am really looking forward to it. I've always been close to Uncle John and Aunt Jean, and this will give me an opportunity to make some more money and spend time with family. Well, I'm really excited about continuing to learn new things in the new job. I'm sure I'll be posting all about it in no time.

I haven't heard from Peter in a few days, but I'm sure he's still just getting settled in. I hope to hear from him this weekend!!!

9 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is unbelievable how not funny this satire is. Stop. Please stop now. This blog makes the piece of crap that is "The RM" look like the greatest comedy of all time.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Johnny Lingo, why are you visiting the page of this young woman? Am I not beautiful enough for you anymore? It pains my heart to think that your are looking for another companion on these god-forsaken blogs. Please come home. I need you... and so do the remaining cows.

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why would anyone attack this? I find this to be the most pure and thoughtful site on the ENTIRE internet. I hope that one day my daughter is as wonderful as this amazing young sister is! Shame on Johnny Lingo

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Booooorrrriiiinnngggg!!!!
    I fell asleep in front of my computer reading your blog.

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Molly,
    You sound totally HOT! If that receptionist job doesn't work out you could make some $$$$ working for me in Vegas. Can you dance?

    Lou

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We should go out for drinks sometime

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Molly said…

    Dear Mr. Sipher,

    I have been clogging and taking ballroom dance lessons for several years now, and I think I'm pretty good!

    I appreciate your job offer, but I think I'll stay here and work for now. I may take you up on it in the future, imagine getting paid to clog!!

    Your friend,

    Molly

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Johnnylingo - that crapfest about your life wasn't exactly Grade A either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home