In my Heart

In my church we're counciled to keep a record of our lives for our future posterity. This is my record for now, of the things of my heart.

Friday, June 10, 2005

The (Second) Big Date!

Once again I'm so excited for tonight! Peter and I are going to go out again, and even better it's a suprise! I'm not sure what we're going to be doing, but I have so much confidence in Peter as a righteous priesthood holder that I know it will be both fun and edifying.

One thing that we're going to do is listen to American Beauty together and decide if it really is uplifting. Pater and some of me friends from the blog have shared some concerns about the Dead, and we really want to know whether or not the Grateful Dead are true. So we plan to listen and then pray about it. I'm so excited! I haven't prayed with Peter in a long time, though sometimes I would imagine that somewhere out there, we might just be praying at exactly the same time!

Anyway, I'll be sure and post about it as soon as I can. And by the way, I'm starting to suspect that Anon might be my brother Stephen. He's always using that kind of language...

4 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Mol,

    here's a website you and peter may want to check out. It might help with your prayerful decision.

    http://arts.ucsc.edu/gdead/agdl/

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like you had fun on your date. He's a little short for you, don't you think? http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/mollyandpeter/molly-peter.gif

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Molly,

    I'm not Anon. Your posts are pathetic, but I wouldn't ever post a bunch of profanity on your blog. I might on mine, but not on yours.

    You are, after all, my sister.

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Molly said…

    Well that isn't Peter and I, but it might be another photo of Sister Margo Edgeworth? She must have put some more up, I haven't been over to her site in a long time.

    Everyone should visit her site:

    www.margoedgeworth.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home