In my Heart

In my church we're counciled to keep a record of our lives for our future posterity. This is my record for now, of the things of my heart.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Mark of the beast?

Yesterday, a close friend (I won't tel lyou her name) came over to my house to give me a peticure. We're trying to see what will look good for the wedding, and she has been to beauty school and just has a lot of great ideas about these kind of things. Anyway, I was really excited. I haven't been able to see my friend as much since I've been spending a lot of time working and of course, with Peter. My friend did such a great job I wanted to return the favor and give her one back. She said great and took off her shoe and sock and that's when I saw the tattoo.

I was pretty shocked, and didn't really know what to do. I mean, we had shared a cabin at girls camp for years. We had even been YCLs together, and I just had no idea. Well, I wasn't sure what to do, so I just gave her the peticure but of course she realized something was wrong. She said, "It's about the tattoo isn't it Molly." How did she know!? I mean, we've been friends for such a long time I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but I really was! I said, "Well yes it is actually. Is everything ok?" She said, "Of course." I said, "Really?" And she said yeah. She was really comfortable with it, and even let me take this picture.

I love my friend, but I'm just not sure what to do! I mean, I knew she'd been hanging out with the beauty school crowd up in Salt Lake and all, but I had no idea it had come to this. I decided to make a point of spending more time with her and praying for her with Peter. What next, two sets of earrings? Sometimes I'm really glad to live where I live. It's just so nice to be able to turn on the Cougar game and see the other teams tattoos but to see our team sparking clean and fresh as they go on to victory. It's great to be in Utah County!
.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Student sues school for punishing him for his blog
    In Singapore, if school not happy with a student's blog, student will kena suspended and blog gets shut down.
    i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool
    software review
    site. now just
    Click Here

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Samara Oz said…

    pedicure, not peticure...from "ped" meaning foot

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Molly, have you looked at some of the arms of BYU athletes lately?

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Just Me said…

    And you don't know what they have underneath their uniform, they may have tatoo's hiding.

    Just because someone has a tatoo doesn't make them a bad person either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home