In my Heart

In my church we're counciled to keep a record of our lives for our future posterity. This is my record for now, of the things of my heart.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Feeling better

Well, I think that I got all of the poison out of me a few days ago. It wasn't fun, but Peter and Mom were there for me and now I am feeling ok. I am still a little creeped out by this Samuel Whittaker, but I really want to thank all of my friends who stood by me in this trying time, especially Peter and my brother Stephen.

I seems like everytime I bring up my relationship with Peter something bad happens. I'm going to try and do it a little less, but it's hard for me because I just get so excited about everything!!! I can't wait for our next date, Peter says he has something big planned and a big surprise for our second try at our first kiss.

I'm not sure what went wrong earlier. Like Peter explained, I apparently got food poisoning which caused me to get sick and throw up. You wouldn't think that something like that would happen at The Roof, but I guess you never know. Mom, Nan, and my aunt Josie (Brindi's mom) sat me down yesterday and kept asking me if I knew that it was food poisoning. I kept telling them that what else could it have been? But they kept implying that there was something more, that maybe I was nervous or something. Aunt Josie started telling me this story about how her oldest daughter (not Brindi) spend her entire wedding night crying in the bathroom because she felt guilty or something and that maybe I was feeling guilty too.

I quickly changed the subject because I wasn't sure what she was talking about, and I was pretty sure that I didn't want to know anyway. They're great and all, and they usually have some great advice. But every once in awhile they kind of get on one...

Well, I plan to keep posting about things, especially Peter's new calling, the upcoming BYU Football season (Cougar Molly, remember?), and new editions of "A View from my heart". I can't wait!!

25 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not sorry.

    I meant every word I said.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger PBN said…

    Sam...Sam...

    You're not supposed to be here.
    What's Pappy Whitaker going to say?

    By the way, where did you serve your mission?

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger PBN said…

    I just wanted to know how your mission helped you develop inot the pillar of sanity and reason that you are today.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I served a stake mission. Right here in old Provo, Utah.

    And where did you serve your mission steve? Oh, thats right! NO WHERE!

    And there is no way you could have a job as great as mine.

    You probably work as a pizza delivery guy.

    lo0ser

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger PBN said…

    Where DO you work Sam?

    We know that you have mental challenges and some sort of attachment disorder or a form of obsessive-compulsive behavior.

    Remember all the comments?

    So, I'd like to know what "great job" you have?

    Who were the people nice enough to hire you and deal with your special situation?

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Molly said…

    Stephen, I really appreciate you defending me, but I think that the best course of action is to ignore Brother Whitaker until he realizes that I am not, nor ever will be interested in him in any possible way.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Molly and everyone,

    Because of what happened this past week I have been monitoring the comments on this site. I assure you the person writing in as Samuel Whitaker is not my son. He has not had a computer available to him since I last wrote. I am 100% certain of this.

    Kevin

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger PBN said…

    Sorry Molly.

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I work at a very nice restaurant.

    Some would even say it was "high up" or "near the clouds".

    Maybe even on the roof.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger PBN said…

    The Roof huh?

    May I be so bold as to suggest that you "tweaked" Molly's food so that she would be so sick that she and Peter could not kiss?

    That would be messed up Sam. Really messed up.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. So Molly, how does it feel to have cyber stalker?

    And in response to your food poisoning, I'm so sorry! What a horrible time to get food poisoning. But if you and Peter can survive that, you can survive anything tgether! I wouldn't worry too much about your mom and others thinking you did something bad. Girl, you know that you are governed by a higher authority than your mother, and you know how to choose the better part. I have never met you but have no doubt that you and this boy will never get into any trouble together. I doubt you really even kow how to get into trouble...

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yorenny said...
    So I take it someone wasn't ready to let the Samuel Whitaker character go away?

    Whew...so you people really aren't real! I was getting a little worried that there really were people like this around. No one can possibly be this naieve, even in Provo.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Engaged doesn't mean married.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you believe you're engaged to a guy who thinks he knows better than his bishop? I'll send you a pin as a wedding present--you can use it to pop his ego.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Just Me said…

    Wait, who's engaged?

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just me, see Peter's blog.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger LITTLE MISS said…

    Update, Molly. Let's hear YOUR side of the story...

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm guessing the two of them are too busy kissing to blog.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Or worse...

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Just Me said…

    yes what's happening with Molly and Peter?

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Molly,

    looks like BYU still sucks.

    What do you, your dad, and Bronco have to say about that? They almost beat Boston College, what happened?

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Johnny Biscuit said…

    I have a comedy DVD that I just came out with about Mormons! Want to see it?

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear John,

    No.

    But I would like to see more posts from Molly and Peter.

    Anon

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Stephen said…

    Got a pointer to this one as a mild spoof. It is cute.

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Stephen said…

    Got a pointer to this one as a mild spoof. It is cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home