In my Heart

In my church we're counciled to keep a record of our lives for our future posterity. This is my record for now, of the things of my heart.

Friday, May 05, 2006

A New View FrommyHeart Coming Soon!!

After some of the experiences I've had in the past, I've kind of taken a break from watching the World's movies or reading the World's books. But this week, one of Peter's friends told him about a movie that came out a while ago that was actually about Christ! It's called The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I remember hearing about it, but it looked like one of those fantasy movies Peter and I don't like that are full of magic and things like that. Who knew that it was about the Gospel?!?

Anyway, I rented it and we're going to watch it this weekend! Look for a new review soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home