In my Heart

In my church we're counciled to keep a record of our lives for our future posterity. This is my record for now, of the things of my heart.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A busy few days

Well it's been a busy couple of days and I feel like I've been neglecting my blog! Now that I've started this blog, I feel responsible for it. It feels like it needs nurturing, kind of like a young women's value. I still haven't read Stephen's blog, but he's gone hiking in southern Utah so I don't feel a big hurry to get over to it yet.

Peter is doing great of course! We've decided to keep our relationship a little more offline, but there will be many more updates in the future. Peter doesn't seem to be as keen on blogging as I do, but he's pretty busy right now having gotten into family history work. That man! No sooner is he home from proclaiming the Gospel that he's out Redeeming the dead.

There have been a few questions about Joseph Smith Johnson, who is a friend of Emily and me. Well, that's about him I guess. We were pretty good friends but I haven't had as much time for friends since I've been spending so much time with Peter! I'm missing Emily of course but this is really the natural way of things.

I've been rummaging through Stephen's albums tonight and I think I've found the next subject of a view from my heart. The Who!!! I saw the CD and I thought and "I wonder who this CD is by?" and I looked closer and it was the Who!!! Seems like it was meant to be huh?? I'm really excited to listen to the Who and expand my horizons some. My review will be posted soon!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You will LOVE The Who! They are my favorite band ever, and I think they totally rock. You better not bash them or I will reach right through cyberspace and smack you right over the head with John Entwistle's bass.

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Molly, would you please call me?

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm no mind reader, but it looks like Joe Johnson, or Joseph Smith Johnson, thought he was more than a "good friend." What's the story?

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i must admit that if these three websites ARE fake (molly mormon, peter priesthood, and steve the wandering soul)...it would be very clever!

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Molly said…

    Well Who Fan I'm not sure why you'd want to bring the Lord of the Rings into it, but you're welcome to it. There are many gospel principles to be learned there.

    Anyway the who review is almost done!! It is sure a great album!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home