In my Heart

In my church we're counciled to keep a record of our lives for our future posterity. This is my record for now, of the things of my heart.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Some confusion over the picture

It seems as though there has been some confusion over the picture that I chose for my profile. You see, I was a little nervous about putting my own picture up, I don't know why exactly, if it seemed a little vain maybe or just scary putting your picture up there for everyone to see. I did a little bit of checking and it seemed like people put all kinds of things up there, even pictures of famous people.

So I decided to do the same thing. I chose a famous person that I thought pretty much everyone would know, one of my favorite LDS rcording artists Sister Margo Edgeworth. Looking back, I can see how someone unfamiliar with the Church might mistake Sister Edgeworth for me. Maybe I should take the picture down... and I just realized that I never did get permission to use the photo!!

Have I done something wrong here?? I think I need to talk to Peter about this.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vindication!

    Thanks for the clafication Molly.

    Yours in Christ,
    Humboldt.

     
  • At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL

    Actually, perhaps you should feel worse about creating a made up character for a blog since every word on your posts is designed as a mocking joke.

    Are you honest in your dealings with your fellow man, "Molly"? Doesn't look like it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home