In my Heart

In my church we're counciled to keep a record of our lives for our future posterity. This is my record for now, of the things of my heart.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mystery Solved!

Well, I’m sure that here are a lot of you out there that are dying to know the story behind my missing Young Women’s medallion! You’ll never guess where it was… in a jewelry shop!! That’s right, dear sweet Peter surprised me again! Do you remember when I said that I fell asleep in the car on the way home? Well, Peter managed to sneak off the necklace without me noticing to get it engraved!

On the back in now reads, “You are my Mary Magdalene.” Can you believe it!? It’s just one more way that my great guy follows the examples set in the scriptures. I don’t take much stock in all this Davinci Code business, but at least they got one part of it right! Peter almost left it “You are my M.M.” so it could be either Molly Monson or Mary Magdalene, but I’m not going to be Molly Monson forever you know. Tee Hee!! I am just so excited!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger Derrick Clements said…

    Hmmm...I think this is the first View From My Heart that is offensive to me. Normally I think "Molly" does a great job of satirizing BYU culture, but this one takes it too far. Comparing Jesus to Peter? Think about it: it doesn't say anywhere in the scriptures that Jesus married M.M., so if He did, you have to know how sacred that must have been. So to lightly engrave that on a YW medallian totally mocks the Lord!!! Do you think the jewlery store can undo the engravings? Because I would get an icky feeling every time I wore that, realizing that someone was mocking God just to flirt with me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home