In my Heart

In my church we're counciled to keep a record of our lives for our future posterity. This is my record for now, of the things of my heart.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Next view from my heart

I've decided to move away from music for awhile after my bad who experience and this week I'll be reviewing the movie A Room with a View, Nan had it and I read the back of the box. It sounds great! All about Victorian England when morality was still so very important to everyone. Even better it wasn't rated! If they didn't even need to rate it, then it must be super-clean!

I'd like to cook dinner for Peter one night and watch it with him...

I'm looking forward to even the possibility!!!!

10 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nobody say a word! I can't wait to see the review.

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok, if you INSIST! -- I'm too am looking forward to the review.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, anyone who knows anything, keep your pie hole shut. I promise it will be worth it.

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Molly,

    It's been a while since I've seen that movie, but I always remember it as being one of my favorites. I can't remember exactly why, though. Hmmm, well maybe your review will remind me.

    Rose

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, yes, by all means review that movie. I am sure it is the perfect film for you and Peter to enjoy together.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are we all going to be sent to Hell for this?

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    shutup!

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're either joking or are sweetly naive. Most unrated movies opted for that route instead of getting an R or an X rating slapped on them.

    A lot of gay men like this movie for the homoerotic overtones and naked butts. So there go go. This isn't "Remains of the Day" or "Howard's End".

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to think unrated meant that, but there are a lot of unrated films that wouldn't recieve unfavorable ratings and are simply unrated because... I don't know why. But I do know that Room With a View is a lovely movie. Enjoy it.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw it at BYU so I'm sure it's not a bad movie :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home