In my Heart

In my church we're counciled to keep a record of our lives for our future posterity. This is my record for now, of the things of my heart.

Friday, June 24, 2005

What to cook...

Peter, his sister, and I are all going to spend some time at my house tonight! As you can all probably imagine, I am so excited! Even better, Stephen is off with his friends on another wilderness trip so we'll have the whole house to ourselves, with Mom and Dad of course.

The three of us are going to have dinner together and then watch A Room With a View. I got down Lion House Recipes and am still trying to decide what to make. It's too bad it's so hot, because I just LOVE Lion House Wassil. Well, I'd better go because I can smell that the bread is done baking. I can't wait for the next A View From My Heart!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My mother used to make a Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe from the Lion House and it was fantastic. Except for the one time it made me blow chunks and I think that was just a bad chicken.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If it's good enough for the Lion House, it's good enough for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home